Thursday, December 1, 2011

When Can I See Master Chief Throw A Plasma Grenade at Marcus Fenix?

Nintendo's Super Smash Bros. series has been hugely successful. There have been three games in the series thus far and it looks like there will be more in the future. Recently, rumors were confirmed that Sony is finally making their own Supper Smash Bros. style game for the PS3. Naturally, people are creating their own wish lists for characters to feature in the game and everyone is taking guesses as to who will make this final cut. Still, I haven't heard anyone ask this question: what about Microsoft?

I love gaming, but it's expensive. This means that I can only afford to have one console and I decided on an Xbox 360. Why not create a game where Master Chief (Halo), Marcus Fenix (Gears of War), and Commander Shepard (Mass Effect) get to beat up on each other? The knock on the PS3 is that it does not have a lot of great PS3-exclusive games, but the 360 does, meaning it has great 360-exclusive characters as well.

I would totally buy this game if it ever came to exist; I'd even pre-order it. The original Super Smash Bros. was one of the first games that I played when I first had my Nintendo 64 (N64) as a kid. I would go crazy for a modern day, 360 equivalent. Hey, Bill Gates. Make this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment