Thursday, October 3, 2013

Worker Bee

This is my last semester of college and it has been proving to be my busiest. None of my classes are particularly easy and almost all of them are reading intensive. I also have an internship where I'll be working 400 hours over the course of the semester. I'm constantly a little behind and I'm usually worn out. I'm still trying to figure out how to manage my time and energy, but I'm loving it.

My internship has been great so far and I believe that it will continue to get better. Occasionally I get a bit intimidated when I am doing something for the first time, but all three of my bosses have been amazing and patient. The core reason as to why I stress out a bit is due to the immense amount of respect that I have for them. They are incredibly passionate, creative, respectful, kind, and energetic people. I want everything that I do for them, no matter what the scale or importance of it is, to be great.

I'm looking forward to learning some new things and I'm hoping that these experiences will lead to future work. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment